- 簽證留學 |
- 筆譯 |
- 口譯
- 求職 |
- 日/韓語 |
- 德語
4) 我沒有收音機。
I have no radio.
3. 漢語否定偏句中的謂語或兼語式第二謂語,譯成英語否定主句謂語。
漢語否定偏句中的謂語或兼語式第二謂語,譯成英語則否定上句謂語。例如:
1) 他相信試驗不會失敗。
He does not believe that the test will fail.
2) 我們認為相移不會與頻率成正比。
We do not consider the phase shift to be proportional to frequency.
3) 我們認為這是不可能的。
We don't think that this is possible.
4) 我覺得我再也無法忍受了。.
I don't feel I can stand it any longer.
5 )我相信他們不會反對你的建議。
I don’t believe they will oppose your proposal.
4. 漢語否定狀語,英語否定謂語,漢語否定狀語,譯成英語則否定謂語。例如:
1)我們知道,電不能靠絕緣體來傳導。
As we know, electricity can not be conducted by means of insulators.
2) 金屬不象塑性物體那樣容易改變形狀。
Metals do not change their form as easily as plastic bodies do,
3) 羅馬不是一天建成的。
Rome was not built in a day.
4) 他不在這所大學讀書。
He is not studying in the university.
5) 與通常的想法相反,地球不是在空無一物的空間中運行。
Contrary to what is often thought,the earth does not move round in the empty space.
責任編輯:admin